Middle School EDGE Program (Grades 6*-8)
*Sixth grade students may select either the Elementary Family Program or the Middle School EDGE Program.
The Middle School EDGE Program
1. There will be two portions of the Middle School Program:
(1) A Bible Study created for middle school students, and
(2) a Section on Prayer and the Mass.
The Bible Study will begin in January and the second Section will follow.
2. Each session requires the student to log into Google Classroom and watch one or more videos on a topic and then respond, either in the Bible Study Workbook, or on response sheets through Google Classroom.
3. Parents are asked to watch the videos with your child, in as much as possible, but they should be able to complete the responses independently.
4. The work can be handed in by returning the workbook to the rectory after the Bible Study, or through Google Classroom. Updates and messages will be given through Google Classroom.
Sept. 16: Launch information and registration for Fall/Spring Faith Formation
Please Note: All Family Worship Nights are postponed until further notice.