Family Faith Resources
Prayers to Say as a Family
All of these are YouTube Channels and easy to access. Appropriate for everyone in the family, and great discussion starters! Great insight on real life issues and topics.
- Fr. Mike Schmitz: Short Videos on our faith, superheroes and more!
- Ascension Presents: Various Speakers with real life topics offering hope.
- Lifeteen: for Middle and High School Students.
Weekly Gospel Reflections and other videos, including some light hearted-humor
- Emily Wilson- Relateable speaker for young woman
- Bishop Barren: Word on Fire
Faith Media & Videos
Family Faith at Home
1) Create a Prayer Space in your Home
- Each family brings something that is special to them to the space (to help make it special and unique for everyone)
- Spend time as a family in prayer there everyday. (Having a designated quiet place to go too for silence and to be with God is a great option for when the day seems long and growing impatience with family members is brewing.)
- Then send us a picture of it! Through email or on our Facebook page!
2) Watch a Movie on FORMED Together about a Saint
To create a FREE Nativity parishioner account, check out our how-to video: click here.
-What Saint did you pick to watch to learn more about?
-What was stuck out to you and your family?
-What can be learned from their story to bring back to where our lives are at right now?
- Email your response! We love to here how the Saint's stories are affecting people's lives in different ways.
3) Watch Mass Together as a Family
- Live Streaming Mass or prerecorded Masses can be found HERE!
-Available for Sunday Liturgy and Daily Masses!
- Or can find any Mass on multiple platforms on YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- Share with us, how your experience was. What did you enjoy about it? What was different or just didn't feel the same than going to Church physically? Email your response.
4) Create a DIY Stain Glass Window
- Follow this link to see how to put it together.
- Share a pic on the Facebook Page or Email it to us!
5) Read the Bible Together
- What did you read?
- What stuck out to you?
-Read it with Lectio Divina
- How did you like this way of reading the Bible?
- Feel free to Share with us and Email us!